Monday, September 4, 2006

Another Cool Pic

Mon Sep 4, 2006

I swear, the boy can NOT take a bad picture!!!!! For 15 years I tried to get great beautiful pix of Tezlu with little success! This one, all you have to do is point and shoot and instant Beautiful Horse Photo!!!

Looks like a Spanish horse, doesn't he? Even the nasty weedy Canadian Thistles look prettily purple!

Instantly after I took this, he walked right over to me for his expected peppermint, ha! We took BillyBob the Corgi for a trail ride "around the block" (i.e. outside the fences along the perimeter of the property) and watched a pair of Sand Hill Cranes dink around in the mares' pasture. Well, I watched...the horse stuffed his face with grass, and Billy relaxed in Quzqo's shadow, ha!

Back at the barn I got to holler and scold Bob's two granddaughters for turning on the water spigot and leaving it running, pouring water all over the aisle floor! They thought it was fun to do, and were getting drinks using old water bottles that the Pony Club kids had been using in a horseback game! (yes, the tots were drinking from dirty nasty dusty plastic bottles that'd been accumulating God Knows what cooties for the past weeks in the arena, GAAAH).

That'll be good payback for the 5 yr old beating me in the English Pleasure Step-up class Saturday, ha!!

No comments: