Monday, September 15, 2008

Our Portraits



A Big Thank-You to my two dear friends, Cheryl Monroe and (Evile) Suzanne Feld, for these lovely portraits of Quzqo and myself. I've wanted a "good" photo of the two of us, which isn't easy, since either:
  1. The Horse Looks Goofy
  2. The Horse is Misbehaving
  3. The Horse's Eyes Are Closed
or
  1. I look Goofy
  2. I'm Misbehaving
  3. My Eyes Are Closed
But the benefit of taking nearly 50 photos between the pair, I came up with a few shots I actually like!


I really like this one...it's not posed, and we both look pretty pleased with ourselves!
Another unposed shot...I should have just had them follow me around with a camera as I did my usual routine, they probably would have gotten more nice photos like this!


Totally UNPOSED, LOL! I wasn't really cussing him out (er, maybe I was)...
Fun!

No comments: