Thursday, June 21, 2007

Gonna Have My Hands Full


Thu Jun 21, 2007

Was talking with that dweeb of a teenage girl at the show last night (it was her first horse show, but she and her Morgan pony didn't place...but there were 8 in the class...plus the thunder, rain and lightning), and apparently Quzqo is becoming nigh unpleasant and attitudinal during his vacation. She said he won't let her catch him, and has begun rearing up at her!

Talk about high maintenance...I wouldn't be surprised if he reverts back to his pre-Sue behavior, with the rearing and balking and bullshit... but then, a few weeks ago he let my friend walk right up to him in the open field and bring him in...but that was a few weeks ago. He's had almost a month to devise all these little schemes to mess with the humans!

And Monday he wouldn't let that boy catch him, and it was only luck he ran towards the barn instead of out into the field!

Wonderful. Well, I've had a nice rest myself, so, he'd better watch his flea-bitten butt, cuz I'll be all over him like flies on a meadow muffin, LOL!

My other friend, Sandy, who was at the show (w/o her horse either), said he hasn't been brought in at night either...probably because they can't catch him! She did mention he was in Monday...well, yeah, that's when I was there! So that means he got thundered and rained on last night.

Yep...better eat lots of Edy's so I can be big and strong to adjust somebody's attitude!!

Oh, I received my cart accessories from eBay over the weekend, can hardly wait to screw 'em on the cart! And no, I forgot to ask Sandy where she put my cart last night, ha! Mind like a metal sieve!

Wild and Untamed!

No Man Could Possess Him!

Only One Could Capture His Primitive Spirit...

Maybe I should refill his peppermint bag on his stall, that might help them catch him!

No comments: