Friday, May 20, 2005

A Little Seller's Remorse?

Fri May 20, 2005

Was talking with Bob, the barn owner tonight, and he complemented me on how well Quzqo did at the horse show...then he said "By the end of the year he'll be so nice, you'll owe me more money for him!"

Erm, I don't THINK so, LOL! I told him I'd pay him in eggs...he laughed and agreed!

Should send HIM the bill for all the training, how about THAT (lessee..the trainer at the barn charges $500/mo....times 12...heh heh)...AND my Emergency Room bill from last October!

Ah, me.

I think Bob is a little torqued that he did sell Quzqo for such a cheap price, LOL, seeing what a great horse he was under all that hair and mess. Too bad, too sad! Mine now!

While I was bringing Quzqo into the barn tonight, I noticed there's a 4" or so step up into the barn...so I stopped him just inside the door, and attempted to back him out off the edge! He wouldn't do it!!! LOL! So traumatized by the trailer! He planted his feet and turned to look behind himself, just like in the trailer! I'd get one hoof off the concrete down to the ground (big 4" drop there), but no more. Eventually I DID get him to back off entirely...what a goober. I know what we're going to work on next!!

No comments: