Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Still on Needles and Pins

Wed May 18, 2005

Gulp*gulp*

IF my friend's SO brings the truck back in time this afternoon, and IF she gets her web site coding done (she's a web designer by trade), then yes, it's a trip to the horse show tonight!!

She left her trailer at the barn just in case...then it's a matter of catching the horses, packing up the tack, loading the horses (gee, I wonder how Quzqo loads....Huh...), driving the 20 miles or so to the fairgrounds...*gulp*

They run Showmanship classes first, so that's a good 45 minutes of prep time, but the warm-up ring is miniscule and crowded...best to get there early-early to get into the main show arena to practice...considering I've never RIDDEN him in there before...he's been led into there for halter classes before. The one time I tried riding him in the warm-up ring he spent the whole short time rearing! LOL! But that was last July, I'd only owned him two MONTHS, so...hopefully he's a little nicer by now?

I wore my riding jeans to work Just In Case...shipping boots and haybag are already in the car!

No comments: