Wednesday, May 18, 2005

On Pins and Needles

Wed May 18, 2005

Waiting to hear from a friend at the horse barn, she wants to take her 4 yr old QH to tonight's fun show at the fairgrounds, and invited Quzqo and myself along as well! That'd be his first "Big Horse" ridden class experience (with cantering)! BUT she has to see if she can borrow the truck from the shack-up honey to tow her trailer, *sigh*. I told her to let me know by 2 p.m. today so I can have time to sneak out of work early, but nothing yet....

*gulp*

Haven't done diddly in the way of practicing with the horse, though I did canter him nicely Saturday. Last night I just chased him in the round pen, then took him and the corgi for a nice walk-trot trail ride around the fences.

*gulp*gulp*

Half of me hopes she can't get the truck, LOL!

No comments: