Monday, July 12, 2004

Aw Geeze...

Mon Jul 12, 2004

Arrgh!!!

Just got back from the Barn, both Bob's daughters invited me (and Quzqo) to come with them to a fair-sized 2-day horse show being held at the local county fairgrounds THIS WEEKEND! For his Halter Debut...and they were trying to talk me into showing/riding him in "Novice Walk-Trot Rider Over 19" (since he won't canter, LOL). I tried to tell them I'm probably known as no Novice Rider (after running over numerous judges with Tezlu over the years), but they figured nobody will know me there, plus I hadn't shown in like 8-9 years (gads!!)

They've got stalls reserved at the fairgrounds all ready, plenty of room in the trailers (they're taking two 4-horse slant loads)...shit!!

Now of course my mind is all a'twirl...shit...I really need to get a longer chain for his show halter NOW...plus that special whitening shampoo for his yellow tail, and hoof polish, and clip his whiskers and ears...ARRRGH!!!

I ain't riding him, THAT I know for sure! We're lucky if we can trot around the arena in one continuous loop...of course if he acts goofy, then they would assume I'm a novice rider, LOL!

Dang!

No comments: