Monday, May 15, 2006

Hmmmmmmm

Mon May 15, 2006

Went out to the barn tonight and found my horse in the wrong pasture, wearing a halter, with a 6 foot long lead rope hanging from it (and him stepping on it when he moved). Very very very VERY odd!

Wasn't anybody around that I could ask WTF is going on...was not happy to find my little sweetie angel (cough cough) in the "Bad Boyz" pasture with the crazy geldings, nor was I happy that he was wearing a halter, and I sure was NOT happy to see the long lead hanging from it (they can step on it and break their own necks for God's sake!!).

My only theory is that maybe they caught him and were in the process of bringing him in for the evening, when he spooked or started to act like a jerk, and bolted, and if they were also bringing in horses from Bad Boyz, he could have dashed through the wrong gate and gotten away. He's been known to run away from Bob, LOL!

Course *I* had no problem catching him (he just stood there and looked at me like "look at ME! I'm in the wrong pasture with a lead rope hanging from my face...see, I can step on it!"). He was a little shitwad while I was brushing him...kinda glad I wasn't planning to ride, I'd have me a good time if I did, LOL! Snake-necked nipping little turd!

No comments: