Friday, February 23, 2007

Quzqo Quteness


Fri Feb 23, 2007

When I got to the barn last night, Coos was still outside in the pasture. The annoying pre-teen girl that I loathe was bringing in horses, and she came up to me all breathless to tell me that Quzqo was being naughty and he wouldn't let her catch him! LOL!

Apparently he kept the round hay bale between himself and her, and when she got around to the side he WAS on, he dashed off into the field, LOL!

So we went outside, she went to get a mare from the next pasture, I just went to the "Bad Boyz" pasture, called "Hey Coos!", and he walked right up to the gate to wait for me, LOL!

Aggravated the hell out of that kid, you bet! LOL!

My good horsie!

Somehow he cut himself across the eyebrow, not a deep cut, probably just a pokey piece of hay or something, but he had crusty dried blood dribbles and pink tears dried on his cheek. GAAAH! Yeah, he enjoyed me cleaning THAT up with warm water and a paper towel, you bet, HA! Thankfully he's a short horse (when he flings his head up as far as he can, ha)

=============

Latest Quzqo Tale from the same annoying pre-teen tonight: since it's COLD out (19 degrees w/gusty winds), Coos WANTED to come in, so the girl just opened the gate and let him go in on his own (a feat that still astounds Bob to no end, even though Tezlu also did it like clockwork). Coos wandered down the barn aisle and went into his stall.

BUT...there was no food contained therein! The Emperor was displeased! So, he walked right out of his stall and went back down the aisle and back outside, LOL!!!

She was able to catch him and put him back in his stall...that was pretty funny I thought.

Least his eye looks better today, and the hair is growing in nicely over all his other ouchies, and the hematoma is slowly shrinking on his shoulder. (lol, he sounds in worse shape than ME!)

I was doing fine until he swung his butt around and SMACKED me in the side with it! GAAH,the PAYYYYNE!!!! Now it hurts to breathe again, he probably cracked the remaining ribs!

No comments: