Wednesday, September 8, 2010

To Dream The Impossible Dream

Well, probably not "Impossible", but bet I'll have to sell off some of the horse collection to pay for it!

Was looking through my web browser bookmarks this morning, and came across this in my "Model Horse" category. I'd assumed it was for model-scaled vehicles, but no, it's for Quzqo-scaled carts:
It's definitely an upgrade from my EZ Entry Cart, and I love the big solid wheels and the extra height (you can look OVER the horse's butt instead of right at it!). I emailed them for prices, so we shall see, I'll have all winter to save up for it, and if I can sell off my old cart, that'll make a huge dent in the price right there.

Nothing at all wrong with the old cart, but I feel now I'm totally hooked on driving, so it's okay to take off the training wheels and graduate to a Big Girl Cart!

I saw a couple of these at the Kentucky Horse Park this past summer, and they are NICE! Hopefully not ridiculously nice (price-wise). We shall see!

No comments: