Wednesday, January 19, 2011

New Saddle...

Is SAAAAWEEEEEETTTT!!! Oooo, comfy, and it fits the horse GREAT, and he seems to like it! Seems light as a feather, love it already! Wish I had a trail to ride on with it, lol!!

Quz survived being back in the Big Brown pasture, no new chomps on him. In fact, he liked it so much that he refused to let Bob catch him tonight. Bob had just given up by the time I got there, he said Quz was more interested in "running in circles" than being caught, lol! Good thing I came out, as he said he was just going to leave him out if he wouldn't let himself be caught. Wouldn't blame him.

Quz was snacking on a corner of a hay pile that Bill the Paint was enjoying, and I had no trouble bringing him in. The Big Browns had already been brought in and were in their stalls, so that was nice.

Lovin' that saddle though, glad I bought it! Now to sell off the old heavy one!

No comments: