Thursday, January 27, 2011

I'll Do What I Want!

Rode the horse last night, there was another boarder and her daughter there, riding their new Paint mare (bought from Bob, of course). They had one lone light on in the arena... Bob doesn't want us using the big huge lights because they make his electricity bill skyrocket. So I showed them how to turn on ALL the aisle lights to illuminate the arena (lol, I don't know...does turning on 20 or so incandescent bulbs save electricity over 6 big overhead lights??).

Rode Coos, he was VERY good and actually had a little P&V in him! Enjoyed my new saddle, very comfy!

The mom and daughter left, I finished up with Coos, and was busy untacking him, when this young blond chick comes bouncing down the stairs to the arena, and blithely flicks on ALL 12 overhead lights (6 are enough to illuminant the entire lower barn and arena). I asked her how she gets to use the big lights.

She snottily said "I'll do what I want", and "Nobody's here anyway" and bounced into the arena and downstairs to get her horse.

That pissed me off mightily....Bob specifically mentions each month in the board bills to please use the SMALL lights to save electricity (and keep the board from rising), and this little ditz wants to do what she wants. Well, bitch, I don't want to pay for YOUR electricity usage! So I flicked OFF one bank of lights, flicked off ALL the aisle lights, and when I left, I flicked off the lights to the stairs as well. She was ditzing around with her horse in the arena, not noticing the light had been cut in half.

When she shuts off the lights she'll be in total darkness since I shut off the stairs light, and I also shut off the lights in the viewing room, so she'll have to stumble through that since the light switch is by the front door, allll the way down the length of the room. I should have moved some benches right in the walkway too, so she'd trip, ha!

Hate to be a snitch, but I wonder if Bob would like to know this.

Pissed me off, I'm still pissed. Little bitch. Just the kind of girl I loathed in high school...they had horses too!

Resisted the urge to key the side of her car on my way out.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: